Insufficient deployment of a stent
Stent visualization tool enhancing stent visibility even under difficult conditions. One-click operation processes scenes no matter if pre-acquired or acquired during the 5s acquisition program. In addition to automated fade-in/fade-out of processed image, CLEARstent offers scene-like behavior, PACS compatibility for review on any DICOM viewer and live fluoro overlay of processed image.
Features & Benefits
- Automated 5-second acquisition or use of pre-acquired images
- Stent ROI detection to avoid cut-off images
- Simultaneous information by looped display of stent and vessel (contrast flow)
- Live fluoro overlay for image guidance during complex procedures
- PACS compatibility for review of scenes using any DICOM viewer
- No separate workstation needed
Read in the following articles and clinical cases how CLEARstent supports interventional cardiology procedures.
- Artis Q
- Artis zee
- Artis zeego
- Artis Q.zen
- ARTIS pheno
- Artis one
- Artis one
Minimum Software Version
Please note: Additional technical prerequisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.