Drive improved outcomes through a clear and comprehensive view of your patient
Radiation Therapy clinics are striving to provide high-quality individualized care. A wide variety of images – 3D and 4D, CT, MR and PET – acts as a basis for treatment decisions, and therefore have the potential to optimize the outcomes for each patient. Unfortunately, many existing tools such as treatment planning systems and virtual simulation solutions have not been specifically designed to manage the increasing diversity and volume of images in RT.
syngo.via RT Image Suite has been designed to fulfill this need. It displays clinical images in the proven syngo quality and allows the concurrent display of up to 8 image series1 on up to 2 monitors1. Rigid and Deformable1 Registration ensures confidence when using images such as MR and PET, even when these were not acquired in the treatment position.
By providing Radiation Oncologists with a clear and comprehensive view of their patients, clinicians are empowered with a solution that results in easier and more intuitive clinical decision-making.
- Broad image type support: 3D to 4D, CT, MR, PET, and Linac CBCT
- Drag&Drop image loading and preview functions for straightforward image handling
- Rigid and Deformable1 Registration
- Advanced Visualization1: concurrent display of up to a total of 8 image series (4 single or 4 fused series) over 4 image panels
- syngo image visualization quality, that is known from Siemens imaging devices