Help Raise Kidney Health Awareness
Infographic and tips to help make a difference
Approximate annual cost of care for patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
1 in 3 adults in the EU are at risk of chronic kidney disease (CKD)
Global prevalence of chronic kidney disease (CKD) among adults aged 65+
Patients on the kidney transplant list vs. Donor kidneys available (USA)
Approximately 195 million women worldwide have chronic kidney disease
Whether as a patient or when caring for a loved one, being informed about kidney disease is a powerful way to improve the patient experience. It can provide comfort and enable confidence to make more-informed care decisions.
- Get social. Share this page using the icons below.
- Learn more about kidney disease—its types, causes, and more.
- Download Infographic 0.1 MB: Kidney Disease Statistics and Facts
- Watch Dr. Wickwire’s story.
- Ask your doctor about ACR Testing.
This material does not constitute medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. Please consult a physician for specific treatment recommendations.