As part of our comprehensive Green+ Check analysis, we work with you to review your hospital’s strengths and weaknesses in the areas of Green, Quality, and Efficiency and then determine your sustainability index. All results are shown in the Green+ Radar.
A Green+ Check generally includes the following steps:
- Evaluation of a questionnaire that you have completed
- Kick-off meeting with all participants in the project
- On-site visit and interviews in all major departments of your organization
- Determination of your individual hospital’s sustainability index (Green+ Score)
- Recommendation of more in-depth analyses and specific steps for improvement
The Green+ Check gives you more than just a clear picture of the current condition of your institution, including comparisons with other hospitals. It also recommends a starting point for sustainable improvements.