Easily, securely, and robustly connect all your POCT devices, regardless of manufacturer
With POCcelerator data management system, you can simplify your POCT workflows and dramatically reduce workload for your staff.
Collect and review all patient results, quality controls, operators, reagents, and device data in a clear and structured format in order to comply with regulatory guidelines.
Maintain control of your POC Ecosystem™ solution, containing hundreds of devices, dozens of sites, and thousands of operators. Improve workflow, extend and enhance clinical capabilities, and improve the overall profitability of POC operations.
- Vendor-neutral connectivity
- More than 190 device interfaces
- Flexible growth
Features og Fordele
The POCcelerator Data Management solution provides peace of mind at the point of care with:
- Intelligent compliance reporting
- Integrated E-learning
- EQA and proficiency testing
- Enhanced operator management
Consolidate your POC IT with open connectivity
Connect securely to more than 190 supported device interfaces with an open, reliable POC informatics platform. Comprehensive compliance management of staff and equipment reduces risk and advances care. Consolidated analytics and a vendor-neutral, centralized IT infrastructure support improved efficiencies and reduced costs.
How does POCcelerator Data Management System help my department?
- Laboratory: Quality assurance, user management, and a large selection of devices
- Medical Device Department: Monitoring, support, and control of devices
- IT Department: Stable and secure IT infrastructure
- Procurement: Cost-effectiveness and savings with a single middleware solution
- Nursing Department: Organizational management of point-of-care devices
POCcelerator is a trademark of Siemens Healthcare GmbH. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.