INNOVANCE Antithrombin Asssay
INNOVANCE Antithrombin Assay
The INNOVANCE® Antithrombin Assay is a state-of-the-art reagent for the detection of congenital or acquired antithrombin deficiencies. The ready-to-use reagent offers improved onboard stability and, due to its Xa-based activity, shows excellent sensitivity to detect antithrombin mutations.
Features og Fordele
- Good method correlation offers harmonized result interpretation and helps avoid the need for repeat testing, saving time and reagents.
- Available in different ready-to-use kit sizes, reducing waste and providing cost and labor efficiencies.
- Ready-to-use liquid reagent provides excellent precision and uses standard calibrators and controls for simplified system adaption.
- Available for any sized lab on the BCS® XP System, Sysmex® CA-600 and CS Systems, and Atellica® COAG 360 System1
- The ready-to-use reagent offers improved onboard stability and, due to its Xa-based activity, shows excellent sensitivity to detect antithrombin mutations.2
0–140% of norm
100/430 tests per kit3
GTH COVID-19 treatment recommendations
Hospitalized patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection should be continually monitored. Reasonable laboratory parameters include D-dimer, prothrombin time (Quick/INR), platelet count, fibrinogen, and antithrombin.4,5
Not available for sale in the U.S.
More information on the assay’s sensitivity can be found in the brochure.
Dependent upon individual analyzer performance.
Translation of recommendations for prevention of thrombosis in cases of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) of the office for research in thrombosis and hemostasis (Empfehlungen zur Thromboseprophylaxe bei SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) der GTH Geschäftsstelle).
Assay performance can vary from country to country as well as with the system application of the respective assay. The values listed above are provided as examples only.
Product availability varies from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements.
Atellica, BCS, INNOVANCE, PSI, and all associated marks are trademarks of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., or its affiliates. Sysmex is a trademark of Sysmex Corporation. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.