This flexible and comfortable Body 601 coil enables full Field of View coverage and patient comfort. The Body 60 is typically used for examinations of the pelvis, particularly prostate examinations, hip, abdomen, or thorax and is also well suited for cardiac or vascular applications.
The anterior part, Body 30 coil, can be used separately and in combination with Spine coil or with other coils.
Features & Benefits
- Anterior and posterior part integrate 30 elements each.
- Body 601 coil has a 60-channel design with 60 integrated preamplifiers
- Anterior part and posterior part of the coil can be used separately
- Includes pads for comfortable and flexible patient positioning at different positions on the table
- Flexible viscose material allows for easy positioning
- No coil tuning and iPAT-compatible in all directions
- Design of ultra-high density coil with Dual-Density Signal Transfer technology
- SlideConnectR technology for easy coil set up
- Thorax (incl. heart)
- Abdomen (incl. Liver, kidney, pancreas)
- Pelvis (incl. Prostate and uterus)
Typically combined with
- Head/Neck 20
- Spine 32
- Peripheral Angio 36
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Skyra eco
- MAGNETOM Skyra
- MAGNETOM Aera
- MAGNETOM Prisma
- MAGNETOM Sola
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR E11
Also available for:
Body 60 only for system with configurations Tim [204x64] and higher
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.