ADVIA Centaur Systems CsA
The Mainstream Solution for Cyclosporine Testing
Many cyclosporine (CsA) methods require excessive time and resources in order to report results – two things that most laboratories don’t have to spare. Running CsA on the ADVIA Centaur® immunoassay systems allows you to mainstream testing into your routine workflow without the need for extensive manual processing or specialized personnel.
- "Vortex and go" sample preparation – no centrifuge necessary
- One-tube processing
- Limited cross-reactivity to CsA metabolites – highly specific to the CsA parent compound
- One assay that accommodates C0 and the majority of C2 testing
- Results in available in as little as 18 minutes
- Simple sample preparation provides greater workflow efficiency
- Perform CsA testing any time, day or night – no batch testing necessary
- Integrate testing onto a random access immunoassay analyzer with 65+ assays available*
Enduring Expertise for Your Immunosuppressant Drug Testing Needs.
With recognized drug testing expertise, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and expanding menu of tests across multiple instrument solutions to meet the immunosuppressant drug (ISD) testing needs of customers in any setting.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.