syngo.via RT Image Suite was developed for Radiation Oncology professionals. Designed as a user-friendly work aid to make simulation, image assessment, and contouring easier and better integrated, it eases what you do daily while also offering capabilities that go beyond the current standard.
Profit from a solid basis for collaboration and a powerful tool for treatment decisions and response assessment – for more efficiency, more standardized output, and more integration.
Características y Beneficios
Ease what you do
Simulation, data preparation or contouring – routine tasks can suffer from workflows across many systems, manual work or unintuitive tools. Work more efficiently and comfortably with an efficient, flexible, and well integrated tool.
Seize new opportunities
From introducing new treatment techniques to accurately contouring and planning with state of the art imaging or implementing inter-disciplinary cancer care – lacking tool support can make life hard for Radiation Oncology professionals.
Seize new opportunities and take your practice beyond today´s standard with syngo.via RT Image Suite.
Courtesy of MAASTRO Clinic, The Netherlands
Courtesy of Radiologische Allianz, Hamburg, Germany
Organs RT6 (organs-at-risk autocontouring)
Courtesy of Hirslanden Clinic Zurich, Switzerland
Courtesy of Leopoldina Hospital Schweinfurt, Germany
Advanced 4D image analysis
Courtesy of MAASTRO Clinic, The Netherlands
MR-only workflow for radiation therapy with SyntheticCT1
in radiation therapy – and fast scanning protocols and automatic preprocessing allow it to fit seamlessly into your clinical practice.
Courtesy of CHUM, Montreal, Canada
Dose display, warping and accumulation1
Courtesy of Radiologische Allianz Hamburg, Germany
New opportunities for RT research
- Single or multiple reference points or isocenters
- Absolute and relative patient marking
- Automatic marking of structure centroids
- Direct Laser Steering for LAP lasers1,2
- DICOM and text file data exchange with lasers1,2
- Virtual Laser View for display of laser lines on 3D patient model (VRT)1
- Patient marking on any supported image type1
- Enable simple geometric treatment simulation – Fast evaluation of your beam geometry adjusted according to the tumor shape
Multimodality imaging features
- 3D: CT, PET1, PET/CT1, MRI1 and Linac Cone Beam CT (CBCT) image support
- Support for time resolved CT and MR1 images (e.g. MR DCE, Perfusion CT)
- Calculate and display the standard uptake value (SUV) for PET images1
- Concurrent display of up to a total of 8 image series (4 single or 4 fused series) over 4 image panels1
- Dual monitor support
- SyntheticCT1 with MR-only workflow
- Multimodality1 contouring
- Freehand 2D, 3D image-based Smart Freehand segmentation, Smart 2D/3D Nudge, brush
- Pan, scale, rotate contours
- Contour on any arbitrary plane including oblique planes
- Zero-click deep learning autocontouring for organs at risk (incl. lymph nodes)6
- One-click adaptive contouring
- User configurable Organ Templates
- Organ algebra (union, intersection, exclusion)
- Symmetric and asymmetric structure growth or contraction
- Geometrical and smart image-based contour interpolation
- Multiple structure set support (1 per image series)
- Molecular imaging data such as PET, threshold-based and skin, gray value-based segmentation1
- “CT-free” contouring: native PET or MR contouring
- Parallel contouring: contouring performed on any image is reflected on all other images
- Visualization of previously drawn structures on the current image series
- Contour copy and warping1 between image series
- 4D data management (tMinIP, tMIP, AverageCT generation) Cine-loop visualization
- semiautomatic contour propagation over 4D CT phases ITV generation
- Quantitative assessment of 3D tumor trajectory and amplitude
- Semi-automatic calculation of the mid-ventilation phase
- 4D: CT, PET/CT, MR imaging support
MR-only workflow features
- SyntheticCT1 provides density information for dose calculation in photon therapy SyntheticCT for brain and pelvic cancer patients
- Zero-click SyntheticCT1 generation
- Post processing for SyntheticCT1 generation for further analysis
Image registration features
- Image Fusion
- Rigid and Deformable1 Registration with region-of interest based registration and multiple registrations per image pair
- Manual editing of registrations
- Save registrations and save deformed images as reformatted dataset
- Contour warping and display of prior and new structure set
- Registration Quality Check1 with spyglass, deformation vector map, magnitude color map
RT dose1 features
- Display dose volumes overlaid on any supported image type and side-by-side
- Display & compare two dose volume histograms
- Warp dose between current and prior dose volumes and images
- Accumulate dose volumes for adaptive or recurrent treatments
- Create annotations and measurements and share them
- Screen and mouse sharing with other syngo.via clients
RT research prototypes5
- Radiomics prototype
- 3D Printing prototype
- DE Iron VNC prototype
- DE scatter plot prototype
- Total tumor load prototype
- Lung Analysis Suite prototype
- Data pre-fetching from PACS and imaging devices, simple import from CDs and DVDs, patient data reconciliation
- Image preview function
- Drag&Drop image loading
- Automatic send to TPS configuration
- DICOM, HL7 and IHE-RO standard compliance
Integrate 3D and 4D, CT, MR and PET images accurately and efficiently?
Integrate all relevant clinical information into your decision-making and contouring process?
Reduce contouring time in complex cases?
RT Image Suite VB50 is pending 510(k) review, and is not yet commercially available in the U.S.
2Compatible LAP laser system required for Direct Laser Steering. Other supported formats for data transfer include text file and DICOM.
3syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right. syngo.via is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further information.
4Some applications are optional
5syngo.via Frontier required, not for clinical use.
6syngo.via RT Image Suite is pending 510(k) review, and is not yet commercially available in the U.S.