Many treatment decisions are increasingly based on imaging but available software solutions have not been designed with this need in mind.
Based on Siemens’ expertise in imaging, syngo.via RT Image Suite addresses these shortcomings. Specifically built to maximize RT imaging intelligence and expand your clinical capabilities, syngo.via RT Image Suite allows you to look closer at what you need to see today – so that you can see further into the future of individualized therapy.
Características y Beneficios
Drive improved outcomes through a clear and comprehensive view of your patient
Radiation Therapy clinics are striving to provide high-quality individualized care. A wide variety of images – 3D and 4D, CT, MR and PET – acts as a basis for treatment decisions, and therefore have the potential to optimize the outcomes for each patient. Unfortunately, many existing tools such as treatment planning systems and virtual simulation solutions have not been specifically designed to manage the increasing diversity and volume of images in RT.
syngo.via RT Image Suite has been designed to fulfill this need. It displays clinical images in the proven syngo quality and allows the concurrent display of up to 8 image series1 on up to 2 monitors1. Rigid and Deformable1 Registration ensures confidence when using images such as MR and PET, even when these were not acquired in the treatment position.
By providing Radiation Oncologists with a clear and comprehensive view of their patients, clinicians are empowered with a solution that results in easier and more intuitive clinical decision-making.
- Broad image type support: 3D to 4D, CT, MR, PET, and Linac CBCT
- Drag&Drop image loading and preview functions for straightforward image handling
- Rigid and Deformable1 Registration
- Advanced Visualization1: concurrent display of up to a total of 8 image series (4 single or 4 fused series) over 4 image panels
- syngo image visualization quality, that is known from Siemens imaging devices
Increase process efficiency with an elegant and easy-to-use contouring solution designed for Radiation Oncologists
Many Radiation Therapy clinics are forced to meet increasingly high quality demands while providing care to more and more patients despite cuts in budget and staffing. Achieving these objectives requires clinicians to become more efficient than ever.
syngo.via RT Image Suite is an easy-to-use software solution that helps clinicians to efficiently contour both routine and advanced cases. A set of modern tools support fast 3D and 4D CT, MR, and PET delineation. From simple image and structure import and export, to semi-automatic contour propagation over breathing phases2 or contouring in any orientation and any displayed image, syngo.via RT Image Suite offers a broad range of features that support you in achieving high-quality results efficiently.
- Intuitive syngo user interface
- Easy-to-use contouring tools (freehand, brush/nudge)
- Contour on any orientation, including oblique
- Parallel contouring: contouring performed on any image is immediately reflected on all other images
- Advanced contouring tools including semi-automatic propagation of contours over breathing phases2, ITV generation, and 3D image-based Smart Freehand segmentation
- “CT-free” contouring: native delineation on MR or PET images
- Data pre-fetching from PACS, simple import from CDs and DVDs, patient data reconciliation
- DICOM standard compliant structure set export to Treatment Planning Systems
Advance your practice
Enable image-based care pathways to expand your clinical capabilities
Clinical teams consistently strive to advance their capabilities and require tools that enable them to achieve this objective. Imaging is a determining factor in achieving optimal results, whether it is when planning the treatment of a recurrence, adapting strategies during treatment, monitoring therapies, or for investigating the added value of functional imaging. However, many clinics looking to provide image-based care pathways find it impractical due to the lack of adequate tools.
syngo.via RT Image Suite enables you to integrate imaging into your daily clinical and research practices. For a wide range of applications from advanced segmentation features such as contour warping, to Advanced Visualization1 as well as a client-server architecture that facilitates collaboration, syngo.via RT Image Suite offers the tools to support you and your team in advancing your clinical practice.
- Broad anatomical and functional image type support including PET and multi-parametric MRI
- Visualization of previously drawn structures on current images to facilitate assessment of changes
- Semi-automatic contour warping2 to support efficient re-contouring
- syngo.via client-server architecture for efficient collaboration across different locations
- Expandable with powerful syngo.via oncology applications1