Open access to innovative imaging research applications.
Accessing innovative apps and algorithms that are scattered across siloed workflows is a hurdle for clinical research workers. Syngo Carbon Synergized Research & Innovation enables you to benefit from a fully integrated research and innovation platform. Powered by a unified front end and a robust back end, expand access for synergies across all research groups and departments.
- Directly integrate innovative third-party apps in a securely designed interface
- Get what you need for your clinical and research portfolio when you need it
- Access all apps via one Syngo Carbon Workspace
- Develop and share your own innovations
- Benefit from open applications and innovations beyond the Siemens Healthineers application portfolio
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
- Download and start your 90-day free trial anytime
- Manage third-party vendors applications via the Digital Marketplace
- Save time by accessing open innovations from one location
- Have peace of mind with our secure software and cyber security management services
Research & Access
- Enjoy full access to innovative third-party apps clinical research apps
- Save time and effort by downloading research apps accessible from one location
- Gain access to tools for developing your own research applications
Powering Products for Synergized Research & Innovation
Research & Access
Beyond Synergized Research & Innovation
Integrated visualization software with advanced tools and AI-powered apps for fast multi-modality 3D and 4D reading.
Workflow tools to optimize imaging productivity and performance across the enterprise.
Universal Data Management
Provide patient-centric care with one unified source to manage imaging data around the patient and across the enterprise.