Benefit from a new standard in radiological reading and reporting with Syngo Carbon Actionable Reporting.
To generate reports, radiologists extract and aggregate data from multiple tools. Such work is time-consuming, inefficient, and error prone. Syngo Carbon Actionable Reporting streamlines reporting. Developed together with leaders in reporting, this solution serves a wide variety of clinical use cases. Intelligent tools and the automatic integration of real-time findings guarantee structured, consistent reports that help you better navigate care delivery.
- Increase the quality of radiology service with Syngo Carbon Actionable Reporting
- Describe findings more accurately with a uniform language and streamlined structure
- Create imaging data that can be read and edited by other systems
- Generate reproducible and consistent reports with an efficient workflow
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
- Benefit from a new standard in radiological reading and reporting for solid diagnostic support
- Maximize efficiency and efficacy and create standardized and structured report templates
- Automatically populate structured reports in real-time
Translate findings into data that can be read and edited by other systems, regardless of format
- Accurately describe radiological findings with a uniform language
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within your organization with clearly structured reports
- Create value from data with our solution, via sharing data with other systems (EHR, HIS, reporting systems)
Powering Products for Actionable Reporting
Beyond Actionable Reporting
Integrated visualization software with advanced tools and AI-powered apps for fast multi-modality 3D and 4D reading.
Universal Data Management
Provide patient-centric care with one unified source to manage imaging data around the patient and across the enterprise.
Workflow tools to optimize imaging productivity and performance across the enterprise.