The 16-channel imaging configuration of the Sentinelle Breast Coil consists of two lateral 4-channel coil elements and an 8-channel coil middle element.
The 16-channel Sentinelle Breast Coil ensures brilliant image quality for high-resolution 2D and 3D MR breast imaging. Techniques for reducing scan times, such as parallel imaging, can be used very well.
The coil can be used in the following configurations:
16-channel diagnostic imaging
10-channel biopsy (bilateral / lateral)
2-channel biopsy (unilateral / medial)
Características y Beneficios
The 2/10/16-channel Sentinelle Breast Coil can be used as an breast imaging coil, a bilateral biopsy coil as well as an unilateral biopsy coil providing large biopsy access.
- Patient frame
- Immobilization plate
- Two 4-channel diagnostic insert coils, two 1-channel biopsy insert coils, one 8-channel medial coil
- The coil can be used in the following configurations: 16-channel diagnostic imaging, 10-channel biopsy (bilateral / lateral), 2-channel biopsy (unilateral / medial)
- Breast cushion set
- Height adjustable head rest
- Contra-lateral support plate for use in unilateral biopsy
- Biopsy set for training purposes (grid, marker and training needle kit)
- Simultaneous imaging of both breasts in all directions
- Uni- or bi-lateral imaging of the breasts in sagittal direction
- Biopsy imaging for lateral and medial access
- High-resolution 2D and 3D imaging
- iPAT factors up to 5
- For quantitative spectroscopy (syngo GRACE1) a reference bottle can be inserted.
- Dimensions: 1097 mm × 582 mm × 279 mm
- MAGNETOM Aera
- MAGNETOM Altea
- MAGNETOM ESSENZA
- MAGNETOM Lumina
- MAGNETOM Prisma
- MAGNETOM Skyra
- MAGNETOM Skyra eco
- MAGNETOM Sola
- MAGNETOM Symphony, A Tim System
- MAGNETOM Trio, A Tim System
- MAGNETOM Verio
- MAGNETOM Vida
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR D13A
The software version syngo MR D13A is only available for MAGNETOM Avanto, MAGNETOM ESSENZA, MAGNETOM Symphony, A Tim System, MAGNETOM Trio, A Tim System, MAGNETOM Verio.
Also available for:
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements