Investments in equipment for routine procedures are often neglected. Thus, the clinical capabilities of modern and versatile equipment are not available to benefit patients and institutions.
With Cios Fusion eco, you can increase the competitiveness and surgical versatility of your institution by equipping your OR with innovative imaging technologies. The mobile C-arm provides large, crystal-clear images at the right dose – thanks to Full View FD and our unique Retina Imaging Chain with IDEAL dose management.
- 160% more to see2 - with Full View FD
- Save time - with advanced table-side control1
- Drive surgical revenue - with innovative technology
Özellikler ve Faydalar
From Full View FD imaging and easy system handling to a broad surgical versatility – Cios Fusion eco provides a great number of excellent mobile C-arm benefits.
160% more to see2 – with Full View FD
Improve your clinical outcomes from standard trauma to advanced vascular surgery by seeing crystal-clear anatomical details in Full View FD – at low dose.
- Large field of view ‒ with a 30 cm x 30 cm (12’’ x 12’’)1 Full View FD
- Up to 160% more image coverage – compared with image intensifiers of the same class
- Choice of two different flat detector sizes – 30 cm x 30 cm (12’’ x 12’’)1 and 20 cm x 20 cm (8’’ x 8’’)
- Excellent image quality at low dose – thanks to Retina Imaging Chain with IDEAL (Intelligent Dose Efficiency Algorithm) dose management
Save time – with advanced table-side control1
Increase precision and time savings by providing your OR team with a lightweight, compact C-arm that offers easy remote operation1 from within the sterile field.
- Completely flexible system control via touch user interface ‒ from the C-arm, monitor cart, or directly from sterile field
- Precise recall of one defined position – with smart position storage functionality1
- Optimized control of collimation and image rotation – with large preview image on the touch user interfaces
- Easy to handle and position ‒ thanks to lightweight, counterbalanced, compact C-arm design
Drive surgical revenue – with innovative technology
Enhance your institution’s attractiveness to both patients and staff by providing cutting-edge imaging technologies, such as Full View FD technology, that enable advanced surgical care.
- Crystal-clear anatomical details with Full View FD – ideal for minimally invasive procedures
- Anatomical structures can be marked directly in the image in all operating modes – with Live Graphical Overlay1
- Innovative support for vascular surgery – with unique stenosis quantification software1
- Avoid misunderstandings between surgeons and staff – thanks to intuitive remote user interface1
Cios Fusion eco simply matches your surgical requirements and supports your clinical workflow. Introducing high-end technologies into your OR, the mobile C-arm machine supports fast and confident surgical decisions in standard as well as advanced procedures.
Cios Fusion eco – ideal for versatile clinical uses
Backed by the Full View FD technology and Retina Imaging Chain with IDEAL (Intelligent Dose Efficiency Algorithm) dose management, the compact mobile C-arm Cios Fusion eco is the ideal choice for a versatile surgical spectrum:
- Ortho/trauma/spine surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Cardiac surgery
- Urologic procedures
The mobile C-arm machine Cios Fusion eco convinces in every aspect.
Flat detector (FD)
Field of view
30 cm x 30 cm (12" x 12")1
1.5 K² 1 / 1 K²
150° (- 40° to + 110°)
73 cm (28.7”)
82 cm (32.2”), with attached grid
2 x 19" premium high bright1
Clinical applications and workflows
Standard1 and Premium1
Live Graphical Overlay
Injector trigger interface
Cooling system tube
Smart View - HD VideoManager
IDEAL (dose management)
DICOM Send / Storage Commitment1
Table side control
yes, remote user interface1
Unit fuse protection
100 V to 127 V 20 A slow-blow fuse
195.5 cm x 80.5 cm x 162 cm
Dimension monitor cart
70 cm x 74 cm x 182 cm
272 kg (600 lbs)
Weight monitor cart
230 kg (506 lbs) (including 2 monitors, UPS)