Better patient outcomes with high-performing thyroid assaysImmunoassay results you can count on
It is estimated that 200 million people1 in the world have some form of thyroid disease: hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, or thyroid cancer. One in 20 people most likely will experience a thyroid problem at some stage in life; many are undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.
To assess thyroid gland function, physicians can request several laboratory tests that measure the amounts of different hormones and autoantibodies in the blood.
Add these assays to your thyroid test menu and support clinicians in detecting, diagnosing, and monitoring thyroid dysfunction.
Atellica IM Tg Assay
Atellica® IM Thyroglobulin (Tg) Assay*
A valuable component in the monitoring of differentiated thyroid cancer
- Aids in monitoring differentiated thyroid cancer patients who have undergone thyroidectomy with or without radioiodine ablation.
- Supports better clinical decisions with an LoQ of 0.05 ng/mL (0.076 pmol/L).
- Reduces risk of misdiagnosis resulting from interference by biotin or anti-ruthenium antibody interferences.
IMMULITE 2000/2000 XPi TSI Assay
IMMULITE® 2000/2000 XPi TSI Assay
A powerful diagnostic tool for the differential diagnosis of Graves’ disease
- Accurate results with 98.3% clinical sensitivity and 99.7% clinical specificity.
- Improved operational efficiency with ready-to-use, stable primary assay reagents requiring no manual preparation.
- Designed to reduce thyrotropin-blocking antibody detection with the objective of more-specific detection of thyroid-stimulating antibody.
Atellica IM and ADVIA Centaur aTgII Assay
ADVIA Centaur® aTgII Assay*
A key aid in the diagnosis of Hashimoto's and Graves' diseases
- Delivers fast, actionable results with a fully automated assay that can provide results in as little as 18 minutes.
- Combines strong analytical performance with an LoQ of 1.4 IU/mL.
- Standardized to the World Health Organization (WHO) International Reference Preparation, Anti-Thyroglobulin Serum, Human (NIBSC 65/093), and reports results in IU/mL.
See our thyroid portfolio across platforms
Explore our broad and growing test portfolio across disease states
* Not available for sale in the U.S. Future availability cannot be guaranteed.
The products/features mentioned here are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers representative for additional information.