Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a fully equimolar, automated total 25(OH)vitamin D (~100% D2 and D3) assay employing a proprietary monoclonal with minimal 1.1% 3-epi-25(OH)vitamin D3 cross-reactivity aligned to the ID-LC/MS/MS 25(OH)vitamin D Reference Measurement Procedure (RMP)1,2, the reference procedure for the Vitamin D Standardization Program (VDSP). Laboratories can meet increased testing demands by consolidating vitamin D testing on a fully automated, high-throughput immunoassay system.
- Confidence in results through alignment to the 25(OH)vitamin D RMP1,2
- Certified procedure of the CDC Vitamin D Standardization-Certification Program (VDSCP)†
- Consistent and clinically accurate patient results with the equimolar total measurement of 25(OH)vitamin D2 and D3
- Vitamin D can be combined with routine, stat, and specialty assays without compromising time – results are provided in 18 minutes with a throughput of 240 tests per hour
- Proprietary monoclonal antibody provides lot-to-lot consistency
- Reduced risk of confounding assessment with minimal cross-reactivity with 3-epi-25(OH)vitamin D3(1.1%)
- A broad dynamic assay range (4.2–150 ng/mL) and on-board dilution – accommodates variety of patient results with minimal intervention.
- Total measurement of 25(OH)vitamin D2 and D3
- Good precision – 4.2% - 11.9% CV
- Traceable to the ID-LC/MS/MS 25(OH)vitamin D RMP
- Results in as little as 18 minutes (ADVIA Centaur® XP)