Tim (Total imaging matrix) integrated coil technology changed MRI forever. With excellent image quality and fast acquisition speed, the proven technology is now in nearly 8,000 installations. Whole-body coverage means no repositioning for multiples exams and more exams per day.
- Exceptional image quality
- Faster acquisition and exam time
- Higher SNR
- Select exams, not coils
- Up to 76 matrix coil elements and 32 RF channels
- Head-to-toe imaging without patient repositioning
- Local and total whole-body imaging, while maintaining a high SNR
- Excellent image quality with high coil density
- Seamlessly scan up to 205 cm with excellent image quality
- Utilize parallel imaging (iPAT) in all directions
- High acquisition speed, high resolution
- Shorter examination times allow increased throughput
Upgradeability. With MAGNETOM.