The INNOVANCE® Heparin Assay generates test results with fewer steps, streamlining workflow with easy-to-use liquid reagents and a single calibration curve for both unfractionated heparin (UFH) and low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH).
Cechy i korzyści
- Automated chromogenic assay for the quantitative determination of the activity of unfractionated heparin (UFH) and low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH) in citrated human plasma.
- Broad and consistent assay range of 0.10 to 1.50 IU/mL for UFH and LMWH is supported by five calibrator levels for greater accuracy.
- Single calibration for UFH and LMWH reduces complexity and eliminates the risk of evaluation on the wrong curve.
- No manual preparation; easy to handle and use on Siemens Healthineers and Sysmex® hemostasis systems.
- Runs on multiple platforms, including the BCS® XP System and Atellica® COAG 360 System,1 Sysmex CS-2000i,1 CS-2100i,1 and CS-2500 Systems and Sysmex CS-5100 System. Exhibits excellent correlation among systems.
"The INNOVANCE Heparin Assay offers the benefit of a single calibration curve and provides highly precise and reliable results in the required measuring range for both LMWH and UFH. In addition, my lab technicians value the immediate applicability of the liquid reagents, which integrates the assay easily into daily workflow and allows testing immediately when needed."
Prof. Dr. Bettina Kemkes-Matthes, University Hospital Gießen and Marburg, Germany