The Siemens Healthineers Executive Summit is an exclusive gathering that enables leading healthcare executives to think big about healthcare transformation. It offers a rare platform to share forward-thinking ideas, connect with peers and learn from best practices.
- Connect with peers
Connect and network with a selected group of more than 100 of the most influential CEOs from healthcare systems around the world.
- Learn and influence thinking
Learn from best practices and share forward-thinking ideas to prepare your organization for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Interact with executive management
Gain insights from an international leader active in 75 countries by engaging with the global leadership team of Siemens Healthineers.
Coming up: Siemens Healthineers Executive Summit 2018,
October 9, 2018, Kempinski Hotel, Frankfurt Gravenbruch
Participation by invitation only.
Coming up for 2018
Coming up for 2018
October 9, 2018
63263 Frankfurt Gravenbruch, Germany
Participation by invitation only
For the second time we invite executives and experts to exchange on strategies and new ideas transforming healthcare and moving toward more value-based, more efficient and patient-centered care.
Find our focus topics and speakers below:
Expanding precision medicine - Reducing unwarranted care variations | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Therapy needs to be tailored to the characteristics of both the patient and disease, resulting in the right treatment for the right patient at the right time. Our speakers present their approaches on removing variations when they are unwarranted and where they don‘t contribute to value.
- Dr. Brent James – Former Chief Quality Officer - Intermountain Health, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Dr. Mike Modic – Senior Vice President Population Health, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Dr. Ari Robicsek – Chief Medical Analytics Officer - Providence Health, Renton, Washington, United States
- Prof. Matthews Cripps – National Director NHS RightCare, National Health Service England, London, United Kingdom
Transforming care delivery – Disrupting the status quo | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Transforming care delivery is about providing access, improving workforce efficiency and finding new care models, such as managing population health. Our speakers present their answers to the increasing challenges in the delivery of care.
- Randall S Moore, MD, MBA – Former President - Mercy Virtual, Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
- Dr. Griffin Myers, Chief Medical Officer - Oak Street Health, Chicago, Illinois, United States
- John Mattison, Chief Health Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, California, United States
- Dr. Girdhar Gyani, Director General, Association of Healthcare Providers, New Delhi, India
Digitalizing healthcare - Building trust in the digital age | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Digital technologies, while holding the potential to change healthcare for the better, also increase the risk of cyberattacks. Cybersecurity is becoming the most important security topic of the future.
- Daniel Nigrin, MD, MS - SVP Information Services & CIO - Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Melissa Hathaway – President Hathaway Global Strategies LLC, Great Falls, Virginia, United States
- Dr. Nicolas Krämer – Chief Executive Officer Lukaskrankenhaus GmbH, Neuss, Germany
- Sandro Gaycken – Founder and Director Digital Society Institute, ESMT Berlin, Germany
Keynote Artificial Intelligence
- Dorin Comaniciu, Vice President Artificial Intelligence, Siemens Healthineers, Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Delivering high value care – A few insights from… | 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Dr. Toby Cosgrove – Executive Advisor to the Cleveland Clinic, former president and chief executive of the Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Peter Pisters, M.D., MHCM - President The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, United States
Insights from 2017
Insights from 2017
Frankfurt, October 11th – 12th 2017
Transformative changes in the healthcare field are calling for new approaches and strategies from sector participants worldwide. In Frankfurt, 50 executives and experts from around 20 countries exchanged forward-thinking ideas, connected with peers and learned from best practices.
Get the reports of the 2017 panels here:
Creating a Value-Based Healthcare Delivery System
Which strategies must be addressed in order to design a value-based healthcare delivery system? The report provides answer and examples of best practices that illustrate proper execution of value-based Healthcare from around the world.
Value-Based Healthcare’s Behavioral Challenge
How will caregivers and other stakeholders need to work together throughout the health system in order to realize the promise of value-based healthcare? Read about the behavioral challenge in this keynote.
Precision Medicine & The Transformation of Healthcare Delivery
Will precise quantification and diagnosis play a key role in the maintenance of health and the design of individualized therapy? And how will digitalization support and enable physicians to focus on the practice of medicine? This panel will address how new care models can be established.
Improving Patient Experience – From Initiatives to a Sustainable Culture Change
How can physicians and employees improve the patient experience and outcomes? This report explores the role of patient satisfaction, engagement and experience and how delivering patient-centric care requires a shift in how healthcare providers assess and address patient needs.