Half the dose, twice the speed
Biograph mCT is meeting both of the core needs of improving patient safety and increasing productivity, at the same time, through our commitment: “Minimum Dose and Maximum Speed.” By reducing dose and increasing speed, costs are dramatically reduced, while increased utilization can also be achieved.
With CARE (Combined Applications to Reduce Exposure), Siemens has been highly successful in integrating many innovations into the Siemens scanners that significantly reduce radiation dose in comparison to other systems available on the market.
Utilizing FAST (Fully Assisting Scanner Technologies) innovations, typically time consuming and complex procedures during the scan process are extremely simplified and automated, not only improving workflow efficiency and scanner utilization, but also optimizing the overall clinical outcome by creating reproducible results, making diagnosis more reliable and reducing patient burden through streamlined examinations.
Your Return on Innovation
- Half the dose and the acquisition time while maintaining highest image quality
- Minimum dose, especially to critical patients (children and patients with frequent follow-up exams)
- Whole-body PET scans in only 5 minutes
- Lowest possible dose and high-speed workflow enabled by FAST CARE technologies
- Reduce imaging radioisotope costs by reducing injected dose
- Attract more referrals by increasing patient comfort with shorter exam times