syngo.CT DE Virtual Unenhanced allows the visualization of the contrast agent concentration in tissue. Basis for this approach is a material decomposition into iodine contrast agent, fat and liver tissue. Additionally, the application creates a virtual non-contrast image using the Dual Energy information from fat and liver material. This capability gives you the advantage of switching between two representations of the anatomical information without the need for an additional non-contrast scan.
syngo.CT DE Virtual Unenhanced
Caratteristiche e vantaggi
The assessment of iodine uptake of an abdominal lesion can be used as an indicator whether a lesion is benign or malignant.
- Single-click calculation of a virtual unenhanced image
- Slide bar to smoothly adjust the mixing ratio to either see more of the virtual unenhanced image or the enhanced image
- Evaluation of the HU values and the iodine concentration (mg/ml) in the virtual unenhanced and the enhanced image
- Side-by-side view to compare the virtual unenhanced image with the mixed dataset of the low- and the high-kV dataset
- On-the-fly collection of all findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case
- Seamless integration of Dual Energy into the CT Oncology Engine which offers the generation of an unenhanced liver image without additional scans, which helps to avoid unnecessary radiation dose
- SOMATOM Definition AS
- SOMATOM Definition Flash
- syngo.via Workflow
- SOMATOM Definition
- SOMATOM Definition Edge
Minimum Software Version
(one of the following)
(for Single Source Dual Energy)
Please Note: Additional technical prerequisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.