- Facility Design – Create a human-centered environment that maximizes performance and promotes healing and environmental sustainability.
- Facility Simulation – Evaluate layout and workflow solutions using high-quality digital models and visualization before costly real-world implementation.
- Facility Equipment Planning – Plan that your medical technology will be compatible with layout, infrastructure, and workflows.
What your peers have achieved
Partner with Siemens Healthineers to optimize healthcare layouts and transform care delivery.
Together, we collaborate and share your vision for healthcare facility planning and design, centered around the needs of people – both your patients and your staff.
Advancing in both radiology and radiation therapy for better healthcare in Finland
“We are building a new University Hospital in Oulu. Our vision is to be the smartest hospital in the world by 2030, where latest technology, modern facilities and up-to-date know-how will guarantee efficient and best-quality care delivery. This Value Partnership is one of the corner stones for achieving this vision.”
Jaakko Niinimäki, Service Center Manager, Oulu University Hospital, Oulu, Finland
Innovative and long-term partnership supports sustainable high-quality care provision
“We’ve worked with Siemens Healthineers before to optimize the layout and processes of our new imaging center. We had such a good experience then that now we’re also relying on a Value Partnership. It will enhance our ability to keep offering our patients best access to first-class care.”
Adrian Schmitter, CEO of Kantonsspital Baden (KSB), Baden, Switzerland
Improving patient outcomes by combining breast cancer and prostate care in one building
“With Siemens Healthineers as a partner, we will be able to continuously provide the most accurate diagnosis with the best medical specialists and innovative technology.”
Marjolein de Jong, Director of the Alexander Monro Ziekenhuis (AMZ), Bilthoven, Netherlands
We aim to be your partner of choice when designing healthcare sites around the world
- > 7,500 projects in 78 countries worldwide
- > 500 multi-modality and departmental layout solutions
- Interdisciplinary team of 60 medical planners, architects, 3D experts, workflow specialists, and CAD- and software developers. Furthermore, we closely collaborate with our Value Partners for Healthcare Consulting
- Greenfield and brownfield solutions
- Layout review, redesign and design from the scratch
- Workflow simulation and visualization tools
- Decades of experience
How to leverage the power of digital twin simulations
A digital twin of your facility integrates patient pathways, staff scheduling and movements, utilization and performance data from diagnostic equipment, and other data sources to build a dynamic and comprehensive model that you can use as a testbed.
Our 3D and VR tools are as flexible as you, providing you with a realistic layout experience
Photo-realistic 3D images help to understand the room layout and arrangement of the components.
A high-resolution video fly-through enables you to explore your project before it is built.
SitePlanner combines 3D features with virtual reality making changes visible in real time.
Real-time, interactive, and virtual experience.
Modern visualization solutions, including tools such as virtual reality enable you to experience your future department before construction has even begun.
Users and even patients can experience the proposed environment as they walk virtually around the finished hospital department. Using interactive planning tools with a VR interface allows us to design process-oriented and human-centric layout solutions in close collaboration with you, our customers.
Bring a brand-new experience to you and your team:
- Explore examples of rooms equipped with medical devices in realistic 3D
- Switch between different modalities from diagnostic imaging, advanced therapies, and laboratory to get an impression of our portfolio and the real room dimensions
- Try the built-in augmented reality features for an immersive experience at your fingertips
- Experience interactive project reviews with customized scenes
Insights and outcomes
Visit the asset center for white papers, customer insights, and podcasts.
How to create the healing environment of the future
Thoughtful, human-centric facility design can make a positive impact on patient and staff experience. Interdisciplinary team work, biophilic design, and new technologies are shaping the healing environment of the future.