See a whole new world of precisionLearn how Biograph Vision advances PET/CT beyond digital
For faster time of flight and better image quality
- Grown, cut, and individually selected in-house
- Self-manufactured to enable precise specifications and complete detector redesign
- Higher light output and faster scintillation,1 enabling faster time of flight and better image quality
3.2 mm crystals
Data courtesy of Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland.
High image quality with sharp definition of left ventricular margins with low noise on a 700 MBq (18.9 mCi) 82Rb for both stress and rest.
For optimized performance
- Provides 214 ps (picosecond) temporal resolution3 for the best-in-class time of flight and effective sensitivity
- 3.9x time of flight gain amplifies4 scanner sensitivity for faster scans and lower dose
Faster time of flight reduces noise
Increased detectability of small lesions.
Time of flight performance at 228 ps enables small segments of response.
Optiso UDR detector
What is UDR?
A small block detector with low dead time makes it suitable to operate in the high-activity concentrations found in studies with very short-lived tracers, such as 82Rb and 15O.
Did this information help you?
Biograph Vision and its features and applications are not commercially available in all countries. Their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
Compared to BGO crystals
Compared to competitive literature available at time of publication. Data on file.
Based on internal measurements at time of publication. Data on file.
Compared to current Siemens Healthineers state-of-the-art technologies. Data on file.