In 2020, over 2,314 exabytes of medical data will be newly generated1. Without innovative, digitalized solutions, this data will become disparate and thus cannot be leveraged effectively. With ageing societies, healthcare costs are bound to explode, especially costs associated with chronic diseases. And while healthcare providers focus more on treatment efficacy and cost reductions, patients are adopting consumer behavior and regularly compare healthcare services in terms of price and quality. The consequence: a paradigm shift in healthcare.
Enabling digital transformation in healthcare
teamplay digital health platform is the platform that enables your digital transformation with the goal to turn data into cost savings and better care. It provides you with easy access to solutions for operational, clinical and shared decision support – combining flexibility and scalability with future readiness.
- Benefit from our experience in integrating digital solutions into clinical routines enabling both scalability and flexibility - all this in a secured and regulatory-compliant environment
- Foster cross-departmental and cross-institutional interoperability to enable operational efficiency and clinical effectiveness by connecting to ONE vendor-, system-, device-neutral platform
- Ensure future-readiness with access to transformative and AI-powered applications for data-driven decision support – from Siemens Healthineers and curated partners
Become part of the teamplay digital health platform and leverage our broad experience:
- More than 6,500 institutions
- More than 23,000 connected systems
- More than 60 countries
- More than 10 Mio. patient records accessible cross-institutionally