The ADVIA® 560 and 560 AL Haematology Systems offer laboratories fast, high-quality CBC testing. As part of Siemens Healthineers family of scalable haematology analysers, the systems have been designed with flexible and intuitive options to enable the right fit in your lab. Compact and cost-efficient, the systems can serve as stand-alone or backup analysers. With an optional autoloader to automate sampling, the ADVIA 560 AL System can flexibly adapt to the ever-changing laboratory environment.
- Runs up to 60 samples per hour
- Processes aspiration volumes as low as 110 µL
- Facilitates efficient manual sampling of both open and closed tubes
- Measures 26 parameters and employs laser-based optical measurement to provide a 5-part white blood cell differential*
- Provides storage capacity for up to 100,000 results
- Offers the flexibility to add the autoloader to the ADVIA 560 System at any time