This course offers an introduction to the XA20 software and its key functions including protocol building with the Dot Cockpit and an introduction to the scanner user interface via hands-on simulator sessions.
- Introduction to protocol building with the Dot Cockpit including the use of strategies, decisions and interactions
- Overview of the new user interface features with XA20
- Introduction to Quiet Suite, Dot engines and other new features of XA20
- Hands-on protocol building using XA20 simulators
- Export, import and printing of protocols
Radiographers new to the XA20 software platform.
This is a bespoke course. The duration will be dependent on your system.
Price and credits
Price on request
Medical Imaging Training from the Siemens Healthineers Academy
Click below for the full details on the training courses that the Siemens Healthineers Academy has to offer.