This is a one day course designed to provide the delegate with an overview of Siemens Healthineers advanced cardiac MR licenses for non-cardiac Dot protocols, including troubleshooting and optimisation to improve image quality.
Targeted at people with knowledge of cardiac anatomy and Cardiac MRI planes in clinical practice, this course offers information regarding optimising advanced image acquisition including: flow, mapping, tagging, CS cine, HeartFreeze, coronary and non-contrast thoracic aorta imaging. Each subject includes theoretical know-how and hands-on practice using simulator software.
- Specifics of parameters to improve image quality in optional cardiac licence sequences
- Techniques and building of strategies/sequences for more challenging patients
- Building of cardiac protocols including use of Dot Cockpit
- CS cine
- Coronary and non-contrast thoracic aorta imaging
- Use of patient view and generic views to aid workflow
Radiographers who perform cardiac MRI and have knowledge of cardiac anatomy and MRI planes in clinical practice.
Price and credits
Price on request