Managing the costs of treating the chronic diseases of a growing aging population requires an ultrasound system that delivers on all fronts.
- Exceptional imaging with superior color quality at deeper depths1 – with motion suppression for patient and probe motion
- Greater efficiency by cutting exam times with AI-powered tools
- Accessibility that brings precision imaging that’s lightweight and can be brought to the patient’s bedside
- More value with efficient workflows to see more patients and reduce the number of additional tests
Imaging that inspires confidence
Coherent Image Formation (CIF) for harmonic images
Using both Phase and Amplitude information to form an image, its improved alignment enables high resolution and high frame rate when compared to conventional1 ultrasound systems.
Single-crystal piezoelectric transducers for more sensitivity
Piezoelectric material is at the heart of any transducer. Single-crystal designs provide improved sensitivity and bandwidth where it’s needed most in clinical applications for both abdominal and cardiac transducers. Wider bandwidths yield better harmonic imaging, axial resolution and greater sensitivity for deeper penetration and clearer imaging.
UltraArt for greater sensitivity and quad display
Siemens Healthineers exclusive UltraArt Universal Image Processing brings you ultrasound the way you want it. Select your imaging preferences at the touch of a button using a real-time quad display. Improve the contrast resolution of different anatomical structures. Increase exam quality and consistency across different users by avoiding improper combinations of individual post processing parameters.
Reduce your Burden with Auto TEQ
AutoTEQ tissue equalization technology automatically optimizes relevant parameters so that operator adjustments are kept to a minimum. Several acquisition parameters are available, in both B-mode and pulse wave imaging modes such as gain, velocity scale, and wall filter.
Smart workflow for greater efficiency
To reduce system downtime, Siemens Healthineers provides a robust set of remote platforms and services designed to help you maximize system performance, stay secure and enhance uptime.
- 1-Click Registration
- Tools powered by artificial intelligence (Al)
- Comprehensive suite of over 13 transducers supporting a diverse range of clinical applications
Real-time ultrasound needs real-time support
- Smart Remote Services (SRS), powered by eSieLink, is your rapid, secure connection to technical and clinical support.
- PEPConnect2 is your smarter connection to knowledge—designed to increase staff competency, efficiency, and productivity.
- teamplay Fleet2 is your faster connection to insights. It is an online portal that allows you to manage the performance and maintenance of your Siemens Healthineers equipment, 24/7.