NEW! RAPIDLab 348EX System Demonstration Video
Get trusted results for critical analytes with ease, efficiency, and economy.
The RAPIDLab® 348EX Blood Gas System* is the cost-effective solution for smaller laboratories tasked with the challenge of performing fast-turnaround critical care tests. Fully-automated operation supports low-to-medium throughput on an easy-to-use analyzer that’s ready to generate accurate, on-demand results when clinicians need them, with a minimum of operator involvement.
- Fast, accurate critical care results from whole blood and dialysate fluid
- Easy-to-use design features a color touchscreen, bar-code scanner and front panel access to sensors, reagents, and waste
- Proven Ready Sensor® technology for reliable, low maintenance operation
- Automatic sample aspiration, calibration and washes increase workflow efficiency
- Compact footprint fits easily in core laboratory and other testing locations
- Advanced data management and connectivity with optional remote control and monitoring via the RAPIDComm® Data Management System
Syringe: 95 µL
Capillary: 95 µL
Microsample mode: 50 µL
Approximately 60 seconds to result
Automatic or on demand
Up to 16 characters (alphanumeric)
Radial, brachial, femoral, cord, arterial line (with RAPIDComm® Data Management System)
Intuitive, icon-based color touchscreen
Up to 250 patient test recordsUp to 90 results for each level of QC
Via integrated USB port/flash drive to PC, or direct to LIS/HIS or RAPIDComm® Data Management System
RS232, LIS1, LIS2, LIS3 protocol
Can be set up for monitoring/control and connectivity via the RAPIDComm Data Management System
Standard USB 2.0
External Barcode Reader
Standard USB 2.0
max. 85% at 32ºC non-condensing
385 mm (15.2 in.)
UL, CSA, IEC, EN-61010, CE Marked with full CB Scheme and all National Deviations. Complies with the IVD directive
Did this information help you?
The statements by Siemens' customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.