- Novel antimicrobial coating
- Seamless covers
- Easy-to-clean design
- Sealed tableside modules
- Comprehensive cleaning concepts
Whether a hospital is fighting a pandemic or trying to maintain the highest infection control standards; keeping hospital environments clean is crucial.
Infection prevention and control play a vital role in any hospital environment, particularly in operating suites, intensive care units, paediatric units, and emergency rooms, where infections present a life-threatening risk to your patients.
The technology is effective against various microorganisms, is non-toxic, and won’t induce resistance. Unlike technology based on silver or copper, it is designed to last, giving you peace of mind and keeping your patients safe.
- Effective against various microorganisms
- Works regardless of resistances against antibiotics (incl. MRSA, VRE, ESBL and legionellae)
- Long-lasting antimicrobial effect, unlike methods using silver or copper
- Non-toxic, with excellent biocompatibility and not based on nanoparticles
Antimicrobial coating at work
This technology is based on the addition of a small amount of metal oxide within the system coating or paint.
When activated - simply by water - this metal oxide reacts to release an acid ion, causing a drop in the pH level of the systems’ outer surface.
With a new acidic pH level of 4 or 5, the coating is now similar to the protective acidic mantle of the human skin, effective against various microorganisms.