Register for the CVC Webinar Series
Be the pulse of connected cardiovascular care and register now for our next webinar: The present and future of vFFR.
Around the world, cardiovascular diseases are the number 1 cause of death.1) To increase life expectancy for your patients, it’s essential to provide them with a precise diagnosis, tailored therapy, and continuous follow-up. For this, having the right information at the right time is crucial.
Make your patients the focus throughout the entire clinical pathway, supported by our connected cardiovascular solutions. View images from different modalities simultaneously and in excellent quality. Have lab test results right at your fingertips. And easily integrate third-party systems into your cardiovascular network. At the core of it all is our dedicated Cardiovascular IT. As your partner for holistic cardiovascular care, we are committed to supporting you in improving patient outcomes – by transforming care delivery and expanding precision medicine through digitalizing healthcare.
- Lab-quality cardiac results in the near-patient setting
- Learn more about our cardiac ultrasound solutions
- Find out more about our Cardiac MR portfolio
- Our solutions for interventional therapy procedures
- The first robotic platform designed for interventional physicians
- Introducing our Nexaris Angio-MR-CT: At the nexus of treatment innovation
- Learn more about our broad range of instrument solutions in Laboratory Diagnostics
- Discover our solutions for Cardiac CT
- Find more about our portfolio in Nuclear Cardiology
- Explore our software solutions for cardiovascular care.
Video: Dose reduction in arrhythmia therapy
Video: The new reality: Complex coronary intervention in virtual patients
Our new webinar series were started with a great line-up of leading experts in the field of cardiovascular care. Stephan Achenbach, MD, was the chairman of the first webinar: The experts talked about the current state of interventional education in Europe and what simulation brings to that.
Video: Physiological Assessment of Lesions After PCI: The New Routine?
In the second installment of our Cardiovascular Care Webinar Series, a line-up of experts in the field of coronary physiology discussed how the use of post-PCI physiology can improve patient outcomes. The chairman Bernard De Bruyne, MD was joined by Joost Daemen, MD and Simone Biscaglia, MD to debate why despite unequivocal evidence supporting the use, adoption of post-PCI physiology assessment into routine practice is still limited.
Video: Networking and Interaction of the Fields of Cardiology