Infrastructure solutionsFacilitate data exchange with the interoperability platform
Benefit from our highly secure1, modular, and IHE-compliant interoperability platform that integrates core services for managing and exchanging all your patient-related medical data across various institutions, IT systems, and stakeholders, including:
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- eHealth Adaptor Set (AS)
- Master Patient Index (MPI)
- Healthcare Provider Directory (HPD)
- Terminology Server (TS)
eHealth Electronic Health Record (EHR)
Improve the transparency of your services with the Electronic Health Record (EHR) application. As a health data network between several healthcare providers in a region or company, our EHR offers a comprehensive platform for patient-related data exchange, including patient access and access control.
- Access to a patient’s previous medical history, data, and treatment information, including from institutions outside the network
- Information exchange with other health professionals (e.g., documents, images)
- Ability of patients to view and upload their documents and additional information, and to control access rights
eHealth Adaptor Set (AS)
Connect IHE-compliant and other standardized healthcare networks and providers through the eHealth Adaptor Set (AS). This out-of-the-box solution facilitates collaboration and communication between care teams throughout the clinical pathway without the need for complex interfacing tasks.
- Easy-to-install creative product facilitating collaboration that usually requires complex interfacing tasks
- Access to documents or images from other systems/care providers without leaving your system
- Quick and simple connection to EHR systems of other IHE vendors through interoperable interfaces
- Seamless integration of proprietary IT tools, such as Clinical Information Systems (CIS), Radiology Information Systems (RIS), and Picture Archive and Communication Systems (PACS) with cross-enterprise EHR systems
- Translation of interfaces (in and out), e.g., from HL7v2 to v3, data validations, semantic standardizations of metadata, and patient identifier handling
The eHealth Adaptor Set supports various widely used interfaces, such as HL7v2, HL7v3, HL7 FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources), DICOM, and Simple Open Access Protocol (SOAP) web services. It also provides the necessary translations avoiding the need for IHE standard interface support for connected health information systems (e.g., Hospital Information System (HIS), EMR, PACS, RIS, and Laboratory Information System (LIS)).
eHealth Master Patient Index (MPI)
Facilitate unambiguous and reliable patient identification from various facilities with the eHealth Master Patient Index (MPI). Based on demographic patient data, it manages both patients and patient encounters for all institutions in an eHealth network ("eHealth Affinity Domain"). Communicating with other systems using healthcare interoperability standards (such as FHIR and HL7), it acts as a central data hub that notifies services about the creation, modification, and removal of patients’ records and patient encounters.
eHealth Healthcare Provider Directory (HPD)
Take the guesswork out of administrative tasks with the Healthcare Provider Directory (HPD) service. It supports healthcare provider management by providing information in a standardized directory structure and convenient administrative user interface. This allows fast and flexible searches and a quick and concise data overview.
- Full HPD-compliant search mechanisms allow interoperability and prevent vendor lock-ins
- Cascaded information aggregation across affinity domain borders
- Storage and easy access to regularly used information, e.g., access permissions, document transfers and recipients, and patient transferrals
eHealth Terminology Server (TS)
Simplify the complex management of values and vocabulary within an eHealth network. With its advanced graphical user interface, our eHealth Terminology Server (TS) facilitates standardization and consistency of care.
- Management of domain terminologies
- IHE Sharing Value Set (SVS) compliant
- Validation of metadata, translation, and lab values for use cases
- Detailed version and revision management
- Assignment of different languages to values
- Management of versions and their validity periods in the user interface
- Synchronization with national terminology servers is supported by modules and can be implemented within the scope of projects