Enhanced Productivity – Streamlined ISD Monitoring Workflow
Frequent monitoring of cyclosporine levels is critical for transplant patients. The challenge in CsA monitoring is differentiating CsA from its metabolites to reduce the risk of under-dosing. The proven EMIT® reagents provide parent-specific CsA testing and the flexibility and capacity to meet your immunosuppressant drug monitoring needs.
- Parent drug specific antibody
- Correlates to HPLC
- Ability to measure both C0 and C2
- Simple pretreatment procedure
- 10 minute time to first result
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Enhanced productivity for streamlined ISD monitoring
- Benefit from up to 4 different ISD methods on one single V-Twin® or Viva-E® drug testing system*
EMIT 2000 CSA Assay
EDTA Whole Blood
CSA: 40-500 ng/mL
With new lot of reagents
Opened at 2-8° C: 12 weeks
Enduring Expertise for Your Immunosuppressant Drug Testing Needs.
With recognized drug testing expertise, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and expanding menu of tests across multiple instrument solutions to meet the immunosuppressant drug (ISD) testing needs of customers in any setting.