Free breathing REVEAL with 2D PACE provides improved image quality in abdomen imaging.
REVEAL is an echo planar imaging (EPI) based diffusion weighted imaging technique for the body. This sequence can be combined with 2D PACE navigator technique to decrease motion artifacts.
- Can be useful in differential diagnosis of benign versus malignant lesions in all anatomical regions (Liver, pancreas, lymph nodes, pelvis …)
Caratteristiche e vantaggi
- Combined with GRAPPA for reduced susceptibility artifacts
- Typically high b-values (600-1000) for signal suppression of normal tissue
- Dark-Vessel REVEAL with low b-values (50)
- Semi-quantitative REVEAL (ADC maps)
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Verio
- MAGNETOM Espree
- MAGNETOM ESSENZA
- MAGNETOM Trio, A Tim System
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR B15
syngo MR C11
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.