T1, T2 and T2* myocardial tissue quantification on one solution, on the fly.
Add a new layer of pixel-based diagnostic information to cardiac diagnoses. Based on HeartFreeze Inline Motion Correction (Siemens unique), MyoMaps provides pixel-based myocardial quantification, on the fly. Now you can better detect global, diffuse, myocardial pathologies (T1 Map). Or better depict cardiac edema (T2 Map) and improve early detection of iron overload (T2* Map1).
- Designed to evolve visual assessment to pixel based quantification of tissue characteristics.
- Based on Siemens-unique HeartFreeze Inline Motion Correction.
- Guide cardiovascular therapy, starting earlier and more efficiently.
Caratteristiche e vantaggi
Siemens takes the industry lead again with MyoMaps. Now, on the sound basis of fully system guided, HeartFreeze Inline Motion Correction, MyoMaps generates pixel-based T1, T2 and T2* colored parametric maps, providing you an additional layer of valuable diagnostic information about even subtle changes in tissue composition, on the fly – for the first time.
MyoMaps is based on Siemens-unique HeartFreeze Inline Motion Correction.
Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive T1, T2, T2* Maps, all in one single application1
- Based on Siemens-unique HeartFreeze Inline Motion Correction
MyoMaps1 offers the possibility of acquiring pixel-based quantitative myocardial tissue characteristics. Robustly, efficiently, and on the fly.
MyoMaps has the clinical potential to help you assess myocardial pathologies with new information, such as:
- Detection of global, diffuse and sometimes subtle myocardial pathologies (T1 Map).
- Depiction of cardiac edema (T2 Map).
- Detection of iron overload, guiding cardiovascular therapy - starting earlier and more efficiently (T2* Map).
Early clinical evidence:
New generation Cardiac Parametric Mapping: The Clinical Role of T1 and T2 Mapping.
Myocardial T1-Mapping: Techniques and Clinical Applications.
Myocardial T1 mapping and extracellular volume quantification: a Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) and CMR Working Group of the European Society of Cardiology consensus statement.
"Myocardial T2 mapping is technically feasible and highly reproducible. It can detect focal edema and differentiate it from normal myocardium."
Cardiovascular function and treatment in β-thalassemia major: a consensus statement from the American Heart Association.
- Biograph mMR
- MAGNETOM Aera
- MAGNETOM ESSENZA
- MAGNETOM Prisma
- MAGNETOM Skyra
- MAGNETOM Skyra eco
- MAGNETOM Spectra
- MAGNETOM Vida
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR E11
Also available for:
Please Note: Additional technical prerequisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.