IMMULITE 2000 XPi Immunoassay SystemMenu versatility meets proven reliability
Providing multiple tests on a single, easy-to-use analyzer, the IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay System makes it simple to scale your capabilities without disrupting regular day-to-day operations.
Features & Benefits
Multiple benefits—one versatile system
Dependable versatility to meet changing demand quickly and easily
- Connects to Siemens Healthineers automation and IT solutions to simplify laboratory operations and maximize productivity.
- Consolidates routine, specialty, allergy, and veterinary testing onto one platform in labs with small to medium test volumes.
- Incorporates specialty, allergy, and veterinary testing into routine workloads without interrupting the lab workflow in labs with medium to high test volumes.
With the IMMULITE 2000 XPi system, scaling your allergy and specialty test offerings feels routine.
An extensive allergy menu with over 350 allergens, panels, and components across animals, drugs, dust, foods, grasses, insects, mites, molds, occupational, parasites, trees, weeds, and more.
Veterinary-designed assays provide reliable, fast, and accurate results using small sample volumes to aid in the detection, diagnosis, and monitoring of common endocrine disorders in companion animals.
A full portfolio of the thyroid tests that today’s physicians demand, including a sensitive 3rd Generation TSH assay, TSI, thyroid function tests, and thyroid autoantibody tests.
A broad range of fertility tests to address various clinical needs in reproductive health.
A wide range of oncology assays to help clinicians fight the most threatening diseases.
A leading provider of growth testing, helping clinicians provide accurate diagnosis of growth disorders.
Inflammation & Sepsis
Test solutions for monitor inflammation, infection, and sepsis to improve outcomes through early diagnosis.
Global test menu
Extend your immunoassay testing capability with a broad menu, including allergy and a wide range of specialty offerings
Download the IMMULITE 2000 XPi system technical specifications
- System runs up to 200 tests per hour in batch or random-access mode.
- Onboard capacity of 24 reagent wedges with 200 tests per wedge for an onboard capacity of 4800 tests.
- 90-day onboard stability for reagents.
- One sample area with a capacity of 90 samples in 15-position sample racks. Continuous loading.
Did this information help you?
*Not available for sale in the U.S.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.