Integrated Platelet Aggregation TestingRethinking platelet aggregation: integrated, standardized, available.
Labs of all sizes need an alternative to traditional platelet aggregation testing that is less complex, easier to integrate into the daily workflow, and less dependent on the specially-trained lab technician, while also producing more-consistent results.
Integrated onto routine coagulation analyzers—the Sysmex® CS-2500 and CS-5100 Systems1 and the Atellica® COAG 360 System2—platelet aggregation becomes more manageable, reliable, and accessible with easy-to-use, standardized testing.
Features & Benefits
- The systems enable access to platelet aggregation testing to provide additional information for therapeutic decisions and complete the diagnostic picture.
- The systems can process low sample volumes and produce standardized results for geriatric and pediatric samples that enable immediate diagnosis and improved patient outcomes.
- After initial sample preparation (preparing PRP and PPP plasma) and loading, systems can perform platelet aggregation testing automatically for five agonists without additional pipetting steps or other dedicated hands-on time.
- Test scheduling is simplified, because platelet aggregation testing can be performed by any lab technician at any time on a routine coagulation analyzer.
- The Atellica® COAG 360 System2 intelligently identifies hemolytic samples that are not eligible for platelet aggregation testing, preventing incorrect result reporting and saving reagents, patient samples, time, and cost.
- Integrated platelet aggregation testing eliminates a dedicated instrument for platelet aggregation testing and reduces the number of consumables to manage and store.
3 manual steps
Feature characteristics can vary from country to country and correspond to the system and the respective application. The values listed above are provided as examples only.
Explore the systems that offer integrated platelet aggregation testing.3
Atellica COAG 360 System
High-volume, automation-ready coagulation analyzer - for specialty hemostasis labs.
700+ publications in peer-reviewed journals confirm the convenient and reliable testing of platelet-function disorders using Siemens Healthineers PFA Systems.
Integrated platelet aggregation provides cost-effective system consolidation for detection of inherited, acquired, or drug-induced platelet disorders.
Streamlined workflow with fewer instruments and less specialized staff leads to significant time and resource savings.
Integrated platelet aggregation testing1 on routine hemostasis analyzers requires up to 44% less sample volume4 per test than aggregometers and produces standardized results for geriatric and pediatric samples that enable immediate diagnosis and improved patient outcomes.
Avez-vous jugé cette information utile?
1 The products/features are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details. In the U.S., platelet aggregation testing is for research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures.
2The products/features are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. The Atellica COAG 360 System is not available for sale in the U.S.
3The features mentioned here are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
4Using platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Required volume depends on system and agonist tested.
Atellica, LOCI, and all associated marks are trademarks of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., or its affiliates.
Sysmex is a trademark of Sysmex Corporation. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Product availability varies from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements.