BFT II Analyzer
The BFT II Analyzer combines the advantages of mechanical and photo-optical clot-detecting principles by employing a unique turbodensitometric detection device. The semi-automated, dual-channel coagulometer is ideal for low-volume laboratories performing routine coagulation tests.
- Light protection cap reduces the risk of user errors by keeping the pipetting channel closed unless a cuvette has been inserted
- Pre-defined assays with stored reference curves
- Automatic calculation of PT in sec, % of norm, INR, Fibrinogen in mg/dL or g/L
- Dual measuring channels allow for simultaneous determinations
- Half-volume and single cuvette testing require minimal sample volume
- Built-in thermal printer for consolidated result handling