The INNOVANCE® PFA-200 System1 provides automated assessment for inherited, acquired, or drug-induced platelet dysfunction. It measures the process of primary hemostasis and aids in the rapid detection of platelet dysfunction. Through flow technology, the system provides a realistic hemodynamic environment for the measurement of primary hemostasis.
- Screens platelet function in patients with impaired primary hemostasis, such as von Willebrand disease2
- Provides excellent sensitivity for congenital platelet dysfunction, such as Glanzmann thrombasthenia
- Verifies efficacy of desmopressin acetate (DDAVP) therapy in presurgical patients3
- Assesses platelet dysfunction caused by aspirin
- Evaluates platelet dysfunction in multiple clinical settings, such as presurgical screening, high-risk pregnancy and menorrhagia
- Detects platelet P2Y12-receptor blockades in patients undergoing therapy with P2Y12-receptor antagonists