Primary care, urgent care, and hospitals demand fast, reliable PT/INR testing for oral anticoagulation therapy (OAT). That’s why Siemens is introducing the Xprecia Stride™ Coagulation Analyzer, a truly handheld device that tests PT/INR with lab accuracy.
The Xprecia Stride analyzer is ergonomically designed, with a large, intuitive touchscreen to enhance the user experience, simplify work flow, and improve overall testing accuracy. Together, these features make the testing process seamless and help minimize errors.
Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer
Features & Benefits
With the Xprecia Stride analyzer, healthcare professionals can feel confident that they are getting the usability, safety, efficiency, and accuracy they need. The Xprecia Stride analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s healthcare professionals and address the key areas of importance in POC testing.
- Touchscreen features include bright-color interface with step-by-step instructions help guide the user
- Lot calibration using integrated bar-code reader
- Test strip eject button reduces potential biohazard exposure
- Operator lockout feature restricts analyzer use to trained staff only
- Design is compact and portable to enable fast,efficient patient testing at the point of care
- Test requires only small sample applied at tip of strip
- Lab confirmatory testing may be reduced because of good correlation to lab results
- Bar-code scanner offers patient and operator ID entry
Siemens hemostasis quality from lab to point of care.
- Xprecia™ PT/INR test strips and Siemens’ central lab analyzers use the same Dade® Innovin® reagent and QC
Xprecia Stride Whitepaper
PT/INR Test Performance of the Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer on Capillary Blood is Equivalent to a Reference Laboratory Hemostasis System
Primary care, urgent care, and hospitals are locations that demand fast, reliable PT/INR testing. That’s why Siemens Heathcare Diagnostics is introducing the Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer, a true handheld device to test PT/INR with lab accuracy.
Download the whitepaper to learn more about Xprecia Stride analyzer's clinical performance
Fresh capillary whole blood
Capillary: 6 uL
See test strip package insert for details
Reporting range: 0.8–8.0 INR. Results outside this range will be displayed as Out of Range.
At minimum, 640 patient results, 300 Liquid Quality Control results, 300 error messages
Xprecia™ Data Management Software (DMS)
Provides a simple, easy way to transfer data to and from the Xprecia Stride analyzer and a PC. The analyzer connects to a computer via USB to transmit:
- Operator ID list; analyzer and operator settings
- Analyzer software (firmware) upgrades
- Patient and Liquid Quality Control results
- Analyzer fault log
- International Normalized Ratio (INR)
- Calculated seconds
Electronic Quality Control (EQC)
Two quality-control checks verify the integrity of the test strips. The first control checks the presence of adequate sample and reagents on the test strip, and the second control detects test strip degradation due to exposure to environmental conditions. If either control fails, the system reports an error rather than an incorrect result.
Liquid Quality Control (LQC)
LQC tests help meet regulatory compliance requirements applicable to your facility. Use control solutions to perform quality-control checks on both the analyzer and test strips to ensure they are functioning correctly.
Did this information help you?
Note: Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.