A primary task of cranial CT is to rule out hemorrhage, and this is why an unenhanced CT scan is usually obtained even in other clinical questions in which a contrast-enhanced scan is necessary, for example to rule out neoplasms.
With syngo.CT DE Brain Hemorrhage, a virtual non-contrast image can be generated from a contrast-enhanced dual energy scan.
Features & Benefits
This application has the potential to avoid a second scan by calculating a virtual non-contrast image out of a contrast enhanced scan.
Further syngo.CT DE Brain Hemorrhage assists you in the visualization of iodine concentration and distribution in the brain.
The images provided by syngo.CT DE Brain Hemorrhage will aid in the differentiation of hemorrhage and iodine uptaking lesions.
- The mini-toolbar-slider aids to continuously fade from the iodine image to the native CT view
- ROI annotation with Iodine concentration (mg/ml), HU values of low- and high-kV datasets and HU values of the mixed image
- A color-coding visualizes the iodine distribution in the cerebrum
- On-the-fly collection of all findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case
- Normalize overlay: ROI tool for the adjustment of the overlay windowing for a fast windowing without manual steps
- SOMATOM Edge eco
- SOMATOM Definition Edge
Minimum Software Version
(one of following)
syngo.via VA11 or higher
(for Single Source Dual Energy)
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.