ADVIA Centaur XPT Immunoassay System
The ADVIA Centaur® XPT Immunoassay System is engineered for simplified, continuous operation and timely, trusted results.
ADVIA Centaur XPT Immunoassay System
Features & Benefits
Cutting-edge AE Immunoassay Technology
- Meet evolving clinical needs with advanced acridinium ester technology, which provides flexibility and sensitivity for new and innovative assays.
- Manage comprehensive disease-state testing with a menu of more than 70 assays.
- Simplify inventory management and reduce cost with the same highly stable, ready-to-use reagents used on all ADVIA Centaur analyzers.
Simplified, Continuous Operation
- Load and unload all samples, reagents, and supplies without pausing the system.
- Simplify operation and training with an intuitive, icon-driven user interface.
- Reduce hands-on time with low daily maintenance and no monthly cleaning or daily startup procedures.
- Implement new assays immediately with one easy scan of a test definition bar code.
Consistent, Predictable Turnaround Time and Accuracy
- Deliver up to 240 tests per hour for fast turnaround, even during peak workload times.
- React fast with a STAT port that allows priority sampling at any time.
- Improve result integrity with disposable probe tips that eliminate sample-to-sample carryover.
- Conduct automatic repeat and confirmatory testing of reactive hepatitis B surface antigen samples using Siemens Healthineers unique SMART algorithm software.
- Adapt and grow as workloads demand by connecting directly to Aptio® Automation and VersaCell® X3 Solution.
- Streamline operations with diagnostics IT, including CentraLink® Data Management System, Atellica® Process Manager and Siemens Remote Service (SRS).
- Sample directly from the track using point-in-space technology.
- Drive rapid turnaround time with a dedicated STAT port that can also front-load priority samples when connected to automation.
Vitamin D Total
High-Sensitivity Troponin I (TNIH)
HIV 1/O/2 Enhanced (EHIV)§
Enhanced Liver Fibrosis (ELF™) Test†
HA (ELF™ Marker)†
PIIINP (ELF™ Marker)†
TIMP (ELF™ Marker)†
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
* Under development. Not available for sale.
† Not available for sale in the U.S.
‡CA 125II is a trademark of Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc.
§ Assay developed, manufactured, and sold by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. and Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc.
** For outside of the U.S. only, assay developed, manufactured, and sold by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. and Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc.
†† The ADVIA Centaur Zika Test has not been FDA cleared or approved. This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories. This test has been authorized only for the diagnosis for Zika virus infection and not for any other viruses or pathogens. This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection of Zika virus and/or diagnosis of Zika virus infection under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
‡‡ For Research Use Only in the U.S. Not for use in clinical or diagnostic procedures in the U.S.
§§ Due to local regulations, not all products are available in all countries.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
The outcomes achieved by the Siemens Healthineers customers described herein were achieved in each customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.