Comfortable Periheral Angio Array Coil System for high-resolution, peripheral MR angiography.
Features & Benefits
- 16-element coil design with 16 integrated preamplifiers (8 CP pairs)
- Operates in an integrated fashion with the CP Body Array Flex
- Automatic table feed and active coil switch with the SW Package ‘Panoramic Table for IPPTM’
- No coil tuning
- iPAT compatible
- Includes special non ferromagnetic coil cart for safe, user-friendly storage
- High resolution angiography of both legs incl. pelvis with best signal-to-noise ratio
- Visualization of the iliac arteries and aorta
Can be combined with
- CP Spine Array coil (e.g. for the measurement of the pelvic vessels)
- CP Body Array Flex (e.g. for the measurementof the pelvic vessels)
- CP Body Array Extender (with large Field of View Adapter: to include abdominal vessels up to the diaphragm)
- All flexible coils (e.g. CP Flex coil small, CP Flex coil large; with large Field of View Adapter)
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Dimensions: 960 mm × 660 mm × 300 mm (L×W×H)
- MAGNETOM ESSENZA
- MAGNETOM Espree
- MAGNETOM Symphony, A Tim System
- MAGNETOM Trio, A Tim System
- MAGNETOM Verio
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.
Did this information help you?
Would you like to provide detailed feedback?
125 / 125