UniPOC™ Data Management System is an open data-management solution that seamlessly connects and manages the largest ecosystems of point-of-care devices.
It is the only POC system with an automated operator validation and recertification process.* It also features active directory integration and compatibility with 64-bit databases and operating systems.
UniPOC Data Management System
Features & Benefits
Open and scalable
- Vendor-neutral, single-enterprise system for seamless integration with multiple platforms (LIS, HIS, EMR, LMS)
- Compliance with IT infrastructure, including 64-bit software for added security and active directory integration for password management
- Full flexibility in selection of POC tests through the widest array of connected devices
Intelligent operational efficiencies
- Intelligent dashboards for informed, near real-time data-driven decision making
- Permission-based data manager with customizable scope and permission settings for user-specific access tailored to job function
- Seamless and secure integration with existing email system for efficient sharing and workflow improvement, with no additional setup required
- Keeps pace with evolving POC needs through semiannual system updates
- Siemens Healthineers interface-development expertise accelerates development time
- Three to four new point-of-care device interface releases per quarter
- Expert knowledge in interface development since 1999
- Unique experience in uni- and bidirectional device interfacing
- Extensive integration know-how: all relevant LIS, HIS, and PDMS systems; interfaces to learning management systems
How can UniPOC Data Management System help me deliver?
Web Results Xpress (WRX) may be used to document information electronically for integration into the POC data-management system and EMR. Examples include non-instrumented tests, QC and proficiency data, procedures, and paper logs.
Quickly view result exceptions, device alarms, connectivity, and operator status with a single click for proactive resolution.
Automated operator certification reduces the time and workload required to certify operators.
Did this information help you?
UniPOC is a registered trademark of Siemens Healthcare GmbH. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
* As of February 2016 among leading U.S. hospital brands of POC data management (Alere RALS-Web3, Telcor QML).
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.