A growing menu of over 175 assays and revolutionary sample management capabilities for fast, actionable results.
- Delivers a 10-minute turnaround time for iPTH, hCG, and high-sensitivity troponin I assays
- Meets the current guideline recommendations for a proven true high-sensitivity troponin I assay
- Provides a complete disease-state picture consolidated on a single platform
Video: How an easy transition to high-sensitivity troponin I can improve patient care
A proven, true high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I assay
- The Atellica® IM High-Sensitivity Troponin I assay is a true high-sensitivity troponin I assay according to the IFCC guideline.‡
- Offers fast, accurate, and actionable results to leverage faster protocols
- Provides confidence in results due to minimal assay interferences
The Enhanced Liver Fibrosis (ELF™) Test§ - Assess the risk of NAFLD/NASH progression and liver-related events with a simple blood test
- Access non-invasive testing with a simple blood test available to all healthcare practitioners and patients, including those with type 2 diabetes mellitus and obesity.1,2
- Improve patient care by identifying non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) patients and stratifying those at risk of progressing to cirrhosis and liver-related events (LREs).3
- Enhance prognostic patient management with a test that has been shown to outperform biopsy for the risk assessment of progression to cirrhosis and LREs.3
§Not available for sale in the U.S.
1. Patel P, et al. Hepatol Commun. 2018;2:893–905.
2. Karlas T, et al. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(11):e0141649.
3. Sanyal AJ, et a. Hepatology. 2019 Apr 16. doi: 10.1002/hep.30664. [Epub ahead of print].
Atellica® IM B•R•A•H•M•S Procalcitonin (PCT) Assay for fast sepsis risk assessment
White paper: Evaluation of a Procalcitonin Assay on the Atellica IM Analyzer
- Helps achieve early sepsis risk assessment to help improve patient outcomes, including reduced morbidity and mortality with the ability to make confident decisions in minutes
- Helps provide confidence when guiding antibiotic therapy with an assay that has optimal precision across the measurable range
- Helps deliver reliable results from a proven, trusted technology that demonstrates high agreement with the B·R·A·H·M·S PCT sensitive KRYPTOR assay
Comprehensive menu for early detection of infectious diseases
- Provides testing accuracy with disposable sample tips that are intended to eliminate sample cross-contamination
- Aids in better patient outcomes with assays such as HBsAg II, CHIV††, HCV†, and syphilis, designed for high sensitivity, precision, and accuracy
- Improves efficiency using the HBsAg SMART algorithm and the hot zone, which helps reduce repeat testing and reduces turnaround time
Revolutionary sample management capabilities
Powerful assays fueled by the Atellica Solution—flexible, scalable, automation-ready immunoassay and chemistry analyzers with revolutionary sample management capabilities to deliver fast, actionable, reliable results
- STAT samples consistently aspirated within 60 seconds of the first barcode read
- Bidirectional high-speed Atellica Magline® Transport allows STAT samples to bypass routine samples
- Independent control over every sample for consistent, predictable turnaround time
Complete the form below to speak to a sales representative.
Because of some maintenace activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
†† Assay developed, manufactured, and sold by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. and Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc.
† For outside the U.S., assay developed, manufactured, and sold by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. and Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc.
‡ Apple F., Sandoval Y., Jaffe A., and Ordonez-Llanos J. Cardiac Troponin Assays: Guide to Understanding Analytical Characteristics and Their Impact on Clinical Care. Report of the IFCC Task Force on Clinical Applications of Cardiac Biomarkers. Clinical Chemistry 63:01
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.