teamplay UsageIncrease your efficiency and optimize your imaging fleet utilization
Are your revenues lower because medical equipment is not used efficiently?
Are you able to forecast high caseloads or drops in throughput to effectively optimize resources?
- helps you to monitor your imaging fleet in near real time,
- assists you in leveraging productivity by utilizing your equipment more efficiently, and
- can save you money and increase your return on investment by improving your patient throughput.
Our solution in efficient imaging modality utilization
teamplay Usage provides you with a transparent view of your radiology department as well as in-depth insights into workflow and clinical processes. Our vendor neutral solution displays key performance indicators (KPIs) for imaging device utilization. Smart filter settings support you in locating the data of interest. Patient change time, exam duration, and table occupancy are performance indicators that help you to understand your workflow and increase efficiency. Figures such as “exams per patient” or “total patients” can give you an insight into the financial side of your department.
What does teamplay Usage do for you?
- Analysis: Calculation of important KPIs, such as throughput, patient change time, exams per hour, and table occupancy
- In-depth knowledge: Detailed information about the scan protocols utilized, such as the duration of each sequence
- Comparison: Grouping of devices based on location or device type and benchmarking against peers
- Report: Export of all graphs
“With the support of teamplay Usage we were able to increase the productivity and re-invest the financial benefits in new equipment to better serve our patients.“
Member of the Board, IATROPOLIS Athens, Greece
The statements by Siemens' customers described herein are based on results that were achived in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.