Visionary in performance. Visionary in precision. Visionary in sensitivity.
The Artis Q.zen product line for interventional imaging is a visionary breakthrough in X-ray detection with excellent sensitivity enabling ultra-low dose imaging, e.g. up to 6 nGy/f. It also takes performance in X-ray generation and precision to the next level.
Experience the future of interventional imaging.
Artis Q.zen biplane
Features & Benefits
Visionary in performance
Artis Q.zen offers unparalleled performance with the new powerful GIGALIX X-ray tube for high contrast resolution at any angle and any patient size. The optimized X-ray pulse helps to reduce radiation by up to 60%.
GIGALIX X-ray tube – Focused power
- Flat emitter technology for high contrast resolution even at steep angulations
- Small square focal spots for excellent spatial resolution to see more details
- CLEARpulse for sharp images and low dose
Visionary in precision
Precise guidance is needed for successful interventions. Artis Q.zen offers applications for cardiology, interventional radiology and image-guided surgery.
ClearStent Live – Real-time stent enhancement software
ClearStent Live allows a real-time verification of the stent positioning while moving the device, eliminating cardiac movement.
- Support of complex procedures
- Real-time verification of stent positioning while moving the device
- Potential to speed up procedures and to save contrast agent
syngo DynaPBV Body – Evaluate perfusion for personalized therapy
syngo DynaPBV Body provides 3D functional imaging indicating the distribution of blood in tissue by means of color-coded cross-sectional blood volume maps and qualitative blood volume measurements.
- Provides physiological information about lesions directly in the angio-suite
- Supports endpoint determination during embolization
- Potential to identify non-responders directly in the angio-suite
Visionary in sensitivity
Artis Q.zen inaugurates a new detector technology based on crystalline silicon that reduces electronic noise and allows imaging at ultra-low dose levels.
Crystalline silicon detector – High sensitivity for ultra-low dose imaging
- Active matrix with on-pixel amplification increases the signal-to-electronic-noise ratio and enables ultra-low dose imaging
- Ultra-low dose imaging reduces radiation for both patients and staff, especially in long-lasting procedures with fluoroscopy guidance
- More coverage compared to small cardiology detectors
A new benchmark for ultra-low dose procedures in electrophysiology
Reducing electronical noise by a factor of three compared to conventional systems based on the crystalline silicon sensor technology of Artis Q.zen leads to fluoroscopy at ultra-low dose levels, i.e. below 20 nGy/frame.
Recent studies have shown that Artis Q.zen reduces patient dose (dose area product) for EP procedures by more than 60%. 1 2