ACUSON S2000 Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) from Dr. Ellen Mendelson
Learn more about the benefits of the ACUSON S2000 Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) from Dr. Ellen Mendelson, professor of radiology at Northwestern.
Nearly half of women have dense breast tissue. Mammography – though effective – may miss cancers in women with dense breasts. Ultrasound has demonstrated the ability to detect cancers missed by mammography. 1,2,3 Built on the system architecture Siemens’ premium ultrasound systems, the ACUSON S2000™ Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS), HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control helps clinicians address this crucial issue. Consider your breast ultrasound needs:
- How do you meet the increasing demands of dense breast imaging?
- How do you address the various skill levels of users, and still achieve consistent results?
- How often do you encounter a breast lesion that is difficult to characterize?
- What if you need to evaluate an area more closely – with a hand-held transducer?
- How easy is it for you to read breast ultrasound exams?