This light-weight coil with SlideConnect technology enables easy coil set up and enhances patient comfort. The Body 131 is typically used in combination with the Spine 18 for examinations of the thorax, abdomen, pelvis or hip and is also well suited for cardiac or vascular applications.
Features & Benefits
- Body 131 coil has a 13-channel design with 13 integrated preamplifiers
- Can be combined with additional Body 13 coils for larger coverage
- No coil tuning and iPAT-compatible in all directions
- Design of ultra-high density coil with Dual-Density Signal Transfer technology
- SlideConnect technology for easy coil set up
- Thorax (incl. Heart)
Typically combined with
- Head/Neck 16
- Spine 18
- Addional Body 13
- Peripheral Angio 16
- Flex Large 4, Flex Small 4
- MAGNETOM Amira
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR E11
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.
Did this information help you?
Would you like to provide detailed feedback?
125 / 125