Almost every third death worldwide is caused by cardiovascular diseases1. Cardiovascular imaging is considered to be one of the central pillars of diagnostic imaging, and Computed Tomography plays its part here significantly. With the increase in referrals for these procedures comes an increase in the complexity of the patients needing scans. We offer perfectly attuned solutions to answer your clinical questions in Cardiology – from diagnosis to therapy and follow-up.
- Ready beyond tomorrow with Dual Source CT
- Streamline your cardiac workflow with cardiac CT made easy
- Simplify your routine with syngo.via and automatic post-processing
- Improve patient care – with High Power 70, 80 and 90 and ultra-low dose scanning
- Indentify significant coronary artery disease with FFRCT Analysis